Yale narrow aisle reach trucks are designed to help operators handle product up to 444 inches with precision, speed and consistency, while helping reduce facility, product and truck damage.
- Mast opening offers 33% greater visibility than competitors and enhances visibility of forks and load when picking at height
- Lowered reach mechanism helps improve aisle visibility while traveling forward and minimizes postural adjustments to optimize line-of-sight
- Frame profile improves base arm and fork tip visibility, allowing for precise control when interfacing with racking to pick and place pallets
- Notched load backrest with industry-exclusive angled bar works with natural operator sight lines for clear view when picking up and dropping off pallets
- Wireless cameras, built-in fork LED lights and fork laser levels (all optional) can help boost operator accuracy, especially at height